Click To Discover
- Christian Small Group Studies: Get connected in fellowship with a group of like-minded believers. It’s a great way to grow!
- Father's Love: The father's love in the prodigal parable represents the unconditional mercy of our Heavenly Father.
- Christian Friendship: What should you look for in a friend? How can you be a better friend? Is it more than sharing good times?
- Biblical Fellowship: What does the Bible say about relationships and togetherness? Is it important for Christians to uphold one another in love?
- Love Your Neighbor: This is the call of every Christian life but how can we love those that we don’t even like?
- Origin Of Trinity Doctrine: Is the Trinity mentioned in the Bible? Is the Trinity grounded in the Bible?
- Forgive Yourself: Are you harboring feelings of bitterness toward your own self? Do you desire to be free from guilt?
- Forgiveness and Healing: Forgiveness releases us from anger and resentment, allowing the healing of hurt and bitterness from the past.
- Story Of Hope: Many rebels feel that they've lost any hope to return to God. This parable declares that no rebellion is too great.
- Who is the Body of Christ: Who makes up this body? Is it all people or just those who know Jesus? Find out here.
- Fellowship in Christian Church: Where can I connect in God’s family? Why is it so important to connect as I grow? What is true fellowship?
- Forgive and Forget: Is it really possible? How? Why is forgiveness important? Read a personal story about forgiveness and the healing it brought.
- Teaching Christian Love: The definition of Christian love in the Bible is something different than what we sometimes expect.
- Death Of Jesus Christ: The blood of Jesus Christ is the only way of atoning for eternal sin. What does that really mean?